From Kokua Wiki
This version of Imprudence includes the following changes, as compared to Imprudence 1.3.1.
- Updated the ogg-vorbis libraries to address an exploit that allowed attackers to crash the viewer. libogg is now version 1.2.2; libvorbis is now version 1.3.2.
- Fixed VWR-25479: Avatar physics causing broken shapes on other viewers. Thanks for the patch, Seraph Linden!
- Fixed the Vivox Acceptable Use Policy window appearing under the wrong conditions.
- Fixed voice chat always being disabled at startup, even if you had enabled it in your Preferences in the previous session.
- Fixed a startup error related to "libz.so" on certain Linux distros. (IMP-790)
- Fixed the viewer encountering an error: "Vertex buffer destroyed while mapped!"
- Tweaked the compile system so the viewer can link using "gold".