From Kokua Wiki
- Added support for the new Second Life maximum group limit. Thanks, Armin!
- Added new options in Preferences > Fonts: "Font size multiplier" and "Force integer font sizes". (Note: increasing the font size too much may cause some parts of the UI to mess up or look bad.) Thanks, Jacek!
- Fixed the mouse not being able to interact with the world after using snapshot freeze frame (#629). Thanks, Jacek!
- Added a "news bar" on the bottom of the login screen, which loads a web page with links to the latest Imprudence blog posts. You can disable loading that page by changing the "NewsBarURL" debug setting to nothing. Thanks, Jacek!
In addition to the Release Highlights above, this version of Imprudence also includes the following changes, as compared to Imprudence 1.3.0.
Features / Improvements
- Added highlighting/tooltips for new llSensor keywords in the script editor: AGENT_BY_USERNAME and AGENT_BY_LEGACY_NAME (#675). Thanks for the patch, Ansariel Hiller!
- Updated the default grid list packaged with the viewer, to reflect the current state of the online list. Thanks, Jacek!
- Updated all imprudenceviewer.org URLs to their new kokuaviewer.org counterparts. Thanks, Jacek!
- Several Preferences alerts (e.g. skin change) are now "blue box" notifications, to avoid focus fights when multiple alerts occurs simultaneously. Thanks, Jacek!
- On Linux, the viewer now uses the system versions of GTK+, ATK, freetype, cairo, pango, and pixman. Those libraries are no longer packaged with the viewer, because they caused compatibility issues with the clipboard and file chooser dialogs. Thanks, Aleric Inglewood and Armin!
- Re-enabled sending the "statistics packet" when connected to Second Life, as required by the Policy on Third-Party Viewers. A notice will be displayed the first time you log in to Second Life. The packet is still disabled on other grids. Thanks, Armin and Jacek!
- The viewer now only tells the login server its own version number, instead of also including the version of the Second Life viewer that it was based on. Thanks, Jacek!
- Removed the "getvoice.sh" script on Linux, since it's no longer necessary and running it can sometimes break audio. Thanks, Jacek!