From Kokua Wiki
These pages are especially useful for learning and getting help with the Imprudence Viewer:
- Communication Channels - Overview of the best ways to get help, talk with other users, contact the team, and more.
- Downloads - Links to download the Imprudence Viewer.
- Release Notes - Everything you need to know about what has changed in each version of the Imprudence Viewer.
- Features - A list of the features in the Imprudence Viewer, with information about using each of them.
- Keyboard shortcuts - A comprehensive list of keyboard shortcuts in the Imprudence Viewer.
I want to...
Stay informed about the latest Kokua/Imprudence news
Ask a question or get help with using the viewer
Talk with other Kokua/Imprudence users
Report a bug or a crash
Propose a new feature or improvement
Submit a patch for inclusion in the viewer
Contribute or Volunteer
Imprudence isn’t just a project for programmers. No matter your skills (or lack thereof) or how much time you can commit, there’s a way for you to be a part of it.
Ask a development question or get help with developing the viewer
Contact the team about something else
If you need to contact us about something not mentioned above, you can email us directly.